Author's guidelines for Abstract submission
- All details on the Registration and Online Abstract Submission forms must be completed.
- The abstract title should be written with each word capitalized.
- Author’s names and affiliations must be given with superscript numbers.
- No pictures or graphs should be included in the abstract.
- Maximum word limit of abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- After completing the submission form, check the details are correct.
- Accepted abstracts will appear in the Abstract Book (CD/USB flash drive).
- Title of the Paper (Times New Roman, 14 pt, Bold)
- First name LAST NAME* (Times New Roman, 12 pt, Bold)
- Full Address (Times New Roman, 10 pt, Italic)
- (*Corresponding author’s e-mail: e-mail) (Times New Roman, 10 pt, Bold)
- Text (Times New Roman, 10 pt, Tab 0.8 cm)
- Keywords: 5 keywords/phrases (Times New Roman, 10 pt )
Example of Abstract
Remark: Abstract file (.docx) should be sent to email@example.com
Abstract deadline is 9 Mar, 2018